Páginas

14/5/14

I GOT ICE FOR YOU

ThaysQuerencia Photography BORN2 IcedForYou
Heat or Cold? I only got "EYES FOR YOU"...
Sorry for not posting so often but I´m enjoying some free time in Ibiza. Can´t believe how beautiful this place is. Is magic.  Let me sort some things out ... This blog is driving me crazy, so I keep doing my Instagram´s daily feeds so we can catch up :)
I´ll be back soon...
XOXO,
E.
 ¿Frío o Calor? I only got "EYES FOR YOU"...
Disculpen que casi no estoy actualizando. Estoy de "retiro" en Ibiza. Este lugar es mágico...Hermoso. 
Tengo que resolver algunos inconvenientes que me sigue dando el blog. 
Prometo volver pronto. Actualizareé por Instagram cuando pueda :)
XOXO,
E.
ThaysQuerencia Photography BORN2 IcedForYou  1

ThaysQuerencia Photography BORN2 IcedForYou 3

ThaysQuerencia Photography BORN2 IcedForYou  4
 
ThaysQuerencia Photography BORN2 IcedForYou  5

ThaysQuerencia Photography BORN2 IcedForYou  6

ThaysQuerencia Photography BORN2 IcedForYou  7

ThaysQuerencia Photography BORN2 IcedForYou  8

ThaysQuerencia Photography BORN2 IcedForYou  9
 
ThaysQuerencia Photography BORN2 IcedForYou  10

ThaysQuerencia Photography BORN2 IcedForYou  11

 ThaysQuerencia Photography BORN2 IcedForYou  12
Swimsuit/ Bañador: ZARA (actual). Bracelets/ Pulseras: HM (actual). Rings/ Anillos: BERSHKA (actual)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por estar ahí y por dedicarme un ratito :) Besos!!!

Thanks a lot for being there and for dedicating me your precious time. Kiss Kiss :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...