Páginas

19/3/14

SILVER OXFORDS



As I said in a previous post, METALLICS, you´ll find a lot of this trend here. This  OXFORDs are one of the best bargain ever, find out more on my Instagram about it. I´m not a huge fan of them. However, I fell in love as soon as I saw them, as they match with a lot of my wardrobe clothes. Can wear them anytime: they are dressy, comfy and flat. This time, I paired it with a black-trench coat as it´s another must this season, so if you have one, wear it on. 
Do you agree? You can be honest. Be waiting your open opinions. 
Mmmmm, tomorrow is Spring already. So lovely.
Have a beautiful  wednesday. 
Xxx,
E. 
Como bien mencioné en el post anterior, METALLICS , me lo veréis llevando mucho en las próximas fotos, sobretodo en los complementos. Hoy estrené mis OXFORDs de rebajas, los cuales pudisteis ver en mi  Instagram hace semanas. Sinceramente, no me identifico mucho con este tipo de calzado, pero estos me parecen espectaculares. Van con mucha de la ropa que tengo en casa, especialmente si quiero ir en plano, bien vestida y zapato cerrado. En este caso, una gabardina negra le da el toque sofisticado a todo el conjunto. Es otra de las prendas más de moda esta temporada, así que si tenéis una, sacadla del armario.
¿A vosotros/as que os parece este tándem? Espero opiniones sinceras.
Mañana ya es primavera :) Qué rico
Que tengan un miércoles estupendo. 
Xxx,
E. 






Trench Coat/ Gabardina: HM (actual)/   Tank top/ Nadadora: ZARA (actual) 
Black Pants/ Pantalones: Charols (actual) /  Oxfords: PULL & BEAR (Sales FW13)
Rings/ Anillos: HM (actual) Forever 21/ Pull &Bear (old)
Sunnies / Gafas de Sol: Raybans (actual)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por estar ahí y por dedicarme un ratito :) Besos!!!

Thanks a lot for being there and for dedicating me your precious time. Kiss Kiss :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...