Páginas

13/3/14

METALLICS


Following the actual Season-Trends, I´ve found the inspiration in "Metallics". 
Fresh, risky and non-conventional, they transform a dull outfit in something bright.
Dont you think? Golddy, Bronze or Silvered... They make it for me. 
Happy Thursday Babes,
XOXO,
E.
 Siguiendo el avance de temporada, me inspiro en las prendas metalizadas
Frescas, atrevidas y nada convencionales, pueden hacer de que un vestuario aburrido te haga brillar. 
¿Ustedes que opinan? Doradas, bronce o plateadas... A mi:  me tiran :)
Feliz Jueves Babes,
XOXO,
E.












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por estar ahí y por dedicarme un ratito :) Besos!!!

Thanks a lot for being there and for dedicating me your precious time. Kiss Kiss :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...