Páginas

3/2/14

CHANGE CLOTHES

BORN2 URBAN LOOK  10

I love versatile looks. This one in ToFfee, was for a tea-time with my besties. 
IT worked so well that, as I wore it with trainers first, I think it is an amazing option for an after-work drink paired with some nice heels and a sexy lipstick. Dont you think? 
February is just right here. I´m still at New Years Eve, thou, hahahahaha.
Happy Monday babes. Enjoying Madrid till the last minute :)
Xxx,
E.
Me encantan los looks versátiles. Soy bastante práctica vistiendo. 
Con éste, en Color  Caramelo,  me fui a tomar té con amigas, donde entre mil chorradas y confidencias acabamos cada una en su casa cantándonos en el grupo de wassap (Bendito micro, jajajajaj). ¿A donde quiero llegar con esto? Que tal y como estábamos, si  me hubiese "enralado" a salir a tomar algo por la noche, me hubiera puesto un par de tacones, pintalabios  y vestuario arreglado. ¿A ustedes qué les parece? 
Febrero ya está aquí... Parece que fue ayer cuando partíamos el año.
Feliz lunes amores. Sigo disfrutando Madrid.
Xxx,
E.

BORN2 URBAN LOOK  9

BORN2 URBAN LOOK  8

BORN2 URBAN LOOK  7

BORN2 URBAN LOOK  6
 
BORN2 URBAN LOOK  5

BORN2 URBAN LOOK  4

 BORN2 URBAN LOOK  3

BORN2 URBAN LOOK  2

BORN2 URBAN LOOK  1

Mini: ZARA (old) /  Deportiva/Trainers : REEBOk (Actual) 
Jersey/ Jumper: ZARA (old)   Anillos/ Rings:  HM, BSK- Pull & Bear (actual)
Gafas de sol/ Sunnies: ZARA (FW13) Medias/ Tights: PRIMARK (old)
Abrigo/ Jacket: BULLFROGS LONDON (old) / Bolso/ Purse: Pull & Bear (actual)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por estar ahí y por dedicarme un ratito :) Besos!!!

Thanks a lot for being there and for dedicating me your precious time. Kiss Kiss :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...