Páginas

3/1/14

THE TRUTH ABOUT...


BORN2 starts as a constant idea of "reinventing myself", "to experiment with new things", and "to prove something new". Everyday I make efforts to stay true to what I am while communicating me to the world through my particular vision of "style". I love trends, but I am not a slave of them at all. I like to be comfortable with what I wear, not suitable for a "fashion victim thou". I make the most of the blog by showing you what it has become one of my dreams:

"Putting my heart, my mind, my intelligence and my soul in every little act. There is where the success begins" (Swani Sivananda). 
HAPPY 2014!!!
Love you all,
Xxx,
E.
BORN2 nace como una idea constante de "renacimiento", "experimentar", "probar cosas nuevas".   Con  mi blog me esfuerzo por seguir siendo fiel a mi misma  mientras me comunico con el mundo a través de mi visión del estilo. Amante de las tendencias, pero no exclava de ellas. Me gusta estar cómoda en todo momento, aspecto que no combina con una fashion victim (la que no soy). Para ello me pongo lo que me gusta y no pierdo el norte. Esto es lo que quiero transmitirles con este trocito de cielo que conforma otra de las esferas de mi vida, de mis sueños. 
"Pongo mi corazón, mi mente, mi intelecto y mi  alma incluso en mis más pequeños actos. En esto reside el secreto del éxito." (Swami Sivananda).
¡¡¡FELIZ 2014!!!
Love you all 
Xxx,
E. 






















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por estar ahí y por dedicarme un ratito :) Besos!!!

Thanks a lot for being there and for dedicating me your precious time. Kiss Kiss :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...