Páginas

9/1/14

RED WINE: PART II

BORN2 & TQ PHOTOGRAPHY  RW

Morning Bornettes,
Last month I introduce you one of my favourite color trends: the red wine. Do you remember it?  For more details, click here. Well, this month I wore it as a total look as I reckon it´s a timeless and suitable look for every single person. What do you think? Does it work? I empower you to try it on in any color you like and walk out of the door :)
Today, I must go back to Madrid for my Fashion Course of ELLE . I´ll be back on Monday with fresh news and posts.
Enjoy the rest of the week without forgetting about me.
Millions of kisses,
E. 

Buenos días Bornettes,

El pasado mes les hablaba de uno de mis colores favoritos del invierno: el rojo vino. (Si quieren recordar lo bien que sienta pinchen  aquí ) Este mes  les muestro un  look completo con  este pigmento, a pesar de que el top lleva algunas estampaciones, y los tonos de la parte inferior del cuerpo no son del todo semejantes.  ¿Les gusta ? Desde mi punto de vista, este tipo de apuestas nunca pasan de moda.  Sólo tenemos que ver cual es el color que nos favorece y arriesgar :)
Hoy vuelvo a Madrid a mi Curso de Estilismo Elle. Así que el lunes les traigo nuevas noticias. 
Disfruten de la semana en mi ausencia. 
Un millón de besos enormes
E. 
BORN2 & TQ PHOTOGRAPHY RW

BORN2 & TQ PHOTOGRAPHY RW

BORN2 & TQ PHOTOGRAPHY RW

BORN2 & TQ PHOTOGRAPHY RW

BORN2 & TQ PHOTOGRAPHY RW
Fotos: TQ 
(Thays Querencia, Eternamente Gracias)

TOTAL LOOK
Top: ZARA (SS13) Pantalones Cintura Alta/ High Waisted Trousers: HM (FW13) 
Botines/ Boots: ZARA (FW12) Gafas de sol/ Sunnies: ZARA (actual)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por estar ahí y por dedicarme un ratito :) Besos!!!

Thanks a lot for being there and for dedicating me your precious time. Kiss Kiss :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...