Páginas

21/1/14

DENIM ROSE


Morning bornettes,
How are you all? I´ve been busy at Uni and work, that is why I´m not posting that much recently :( 
I promise I´ll be back at the end of the week with much time and better looks :) 
In the meantime, I offer you a everytime-wear look   which combines seasonal trends: "DENIM and PASTEL PINK". For me, them two work perfectly together for anything: work, coffee-time, ... The beautiful flowered- dotty bag does its best too. What do you think about it? Do you agree?
Be back on Friday with another fresh pictures as I will have finished two of my exams.
Have a lovely week. Lots of love,
E. 
Buenos días Bornettes,
¿Qué tal váis? Como habréis visto en mis redes sociales, estoy a full de trabajo y con exámenes estas semanas, razones por las cuales estoy subiendo pocos posts. Os pido disculpas :( En Febrero ya estoy más liberada.  Hoy, les traigo un look de entretiempo con dos de las tendencias de la temporada el "DENIM" y el "Rosa Pastel". Juntas me parecen una combinación perfecta para cualquier momento del dia, ya sea para ir a trabajar o para tomar algo como hice ayer con una amiga. Para mi, el detalle de éste precioso bolso floral lo dulcifica aún más si cabe. ¿Qué os parece? ¿Os gusta? 
A finales de semana me quito dos grandes pruebas. Así que el viernes nuevo post.
Os deseo feliz semana y mucho amor.
Besos enormes,
E.



 
 TOTAL LOOK
Jersey / Pink Jumper : LEFTIES (actual) Boyfriends / Boyfriend Jeans: HM (SS13) 
Sandalias/ T- Bar Sandals: MARYPAZ (sales) Bolso/ HandbagPRIMARK (OLD) Collar de Perlas/ Pearled Necklace: MANGO (old)  Anillos/ Rings: Pull & Bear (old)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por estar ahí y por dedicarme un ratito :) Besos!!!

Thanks a lot for being there and for dedicating me your precious time. Kiss Kiss :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...