Páginas

4/12/13

NAVY BLUE


BORN2WEAR WINTER CLOTHES
Mid-week. Cold weather does not want to go away.

Here, in the Canary Islands is raining, which is unusual, but I feel cheerful because I can put my Dc Martens on, as well as my parka and my umbrella. With the post, I want to show you how I combine one of my fav accs: TIGHTS. This ones, in navy-blue, are the one I wore to Uni last Saturday. The striped- dungarees is comfy and lovely worn with this pea-coat on cold, rainy-days.  What do you think about this girls uniforms school outfit inspiration I chose? I love going back to Uni. I have a lot to talk about this course with all of you, hehe :)
Have a lovely day bornettes.
Xxx,
E.
Ya estamos en el Ecuador de la semana. El frio no amaina.
Aquí en Canarias siguen las lluvias, que la verdad se agradecen para poder sacar las botas impermeables (mis amadas Martens), el parka y los paraguas.  Con este post, quiero mostrarles como combino otra de mis prendas favoritas durante el invierno: LAS MEDIAS. Estas en color azul marino las  llevé el pasado sábado al curso de ELLE. El pichi de rayas me encanta y  resulta comodísimo puesto con este abrigo marinero, ideal para días de frío y lluvia. ¿Qué les parece este look inspirado en el uniforme que llevan algunas niñas para acudir a la escuela? Me encanta la vuelta a la vida universitaria. Con este curso tendré mucho que contar, ñam-ñam  :)
Buen día bornettes.
Xxx,
E. 
BORN TO BACK TO UNI

BORN2 BACK TO UNI
  
GIRLS UNIFORMS  DUNGAREES

BLUE AND YELLOW

BORN2WEAR PEA COAT

BORN2WEAR DUNGAREES


TOTAL LOOK
Dungarees/ Peto: Present - Tee/ Camiseta: ZARA (actual)  Cardigan/ Rebeca: Vintage-  Coat/ Abrigo: ZARA (old) Tights/ Medias: CALZEDONIA (old) Gladiators/ Gladiadoras: TOPSHOP (SS13) 
Scarf/ Bufanda: PRIMARK (old) Necklace/ Collar: BSK (actual) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por estar ahí y por dedicarme un ratito :) Besos!!!

Thanks a lot for being there and for dedicating me your precious time. Kiss Kiss :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...