Páginas

28/11/13

I HAVE A DREAM: #CURSOESTILISMOELLE


The day came.  Tomorrow "A dream is about to start".

I go back to Uni with my Superior Course of Stylism, Visual Merchandising and PR at Uni. I´ve been waiting it for so long, as I could live up the experience in two of these fields within the four years I lived in London. Working for the retail industry was such a gift. Today I have a dream, which I will share loads of secrets and the inspiration behind my passion for fashion. I´ll work until my last breath take me to where I want to be. Hope to see you there soon...
In the meantime, are you willing to discover what´s behind the windows and the outfits in the following pictures?  I´ll be in Madrid for the weekend. Be back on Monday full of fresh news.
Please, do the homework guys!!!!! heheheehe. 
Thank you for all your support. I love you all.
Xxx,
E.
Mañana comienza un sueño...
Por fín llegó el día. Empiezo mi curso de Estilismo, Escaparatismo y Relaciones Públicas en la Universidad. Un curso muy esperado, pues he tenido la suerte de dedicarme a dichas áreas,  a lo largo de mis 4 años viviendo en Londres dentro de las diferentes empresas de retail en las que trabajé.  Hoy comienza mi sueño. Con él compartiré muchos más secretos y la pasión con la que vivo la moda.
Dedicaré hasta el último aliento a cumplirlo. Espero poderos contároslo y que me acompañen...
Mientras,  ¿Se animan descubrir que hay a través de cada uno de los escaparates y estilismos que aparecen en las fotos? Estaré en Madrid durante el fin de semana. Volveré el lunes cargada de novedades.
¡¡¡¡¡Aquí les dejo con los deberes!!!!!
Los/as quiero :)
Xxx,
E.































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por estar ahí y por dedicarme un ratito :) Besos!!!

Thanks a lot for being there and for dedicating me your precious time. Kiss Kiss :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...