Páginas

23/10/13

LEATHER LOVE

Leather Love Born2 7
I love leather garments. It´s softness, pragmatism and versatility makes it one of my favourite fabrics. Wearable the whole year offers us a wide variety of pieces: gloves, handbags, waiscoasts, jackets... Shoes, of course. Suede, nubuck, proper leather. I just cant get rid of it. So, what do you reckon? Do you like my suede waiscoat and so my leather boots? I love both I must say. 
Let you know you will see them very often. 
I love you.
Happy Wednesday Boos.
E.
Me encantan las prendas de piel. Su suavidad, su pragmatismo y su versatilidad hacen que sea uno de mis tejidos favoritos.  Combinable en cualquier momento del año, se puede encontrar en mil y una interpretaciones: Guantes, bolsos, chalecos, chaquetas... Calzado como no. En ante, en nubuck o en su forma más autentica, curtida, es tan usual en mi vestuario que no puedo quitármelo de encima. ¿Qué te parecen estas dos prendas: el chaleco de ante y el calzado abotínado con tiras? A mi me encantan ambos. Los veréis en más de una ocasión :)
Os quiero.
Feliz miércoles.
Xxx,
E.

 Leather Love Born2 6

Leather Love Born2 5

Leather Love Born2 4

Leather Love Born2 3

Leather Love Born2 2

Leather Love Born2 1
Fotos: Thays Querencia 

TOTAL LOOK

Chaleco de ante y flecos/  Fringed Suede Waiscoat: NUMERO 1 (old)   Top Nadador/ Tank top: ZARA (sales)   Shorts: LEFTIES (SS13)    Botas/ Boots: ZARA (sales)  
 Sombrero/ Hat: ZARA (actual)    Raybans: (actual)   Bombonera/ Handbag:  HM (old)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por estar ahí y por dedicarme un ratito :) Besos!!!

Thanks a lot for being there and for dedicating me your precious time. Kiss Kiss :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...