Páginas

23/9/13

73


sporty love
Good Mooorrnniiinnggg,
I must say that I love the SPORTY LOOK. Dressing casual is so playful.
Thinking about going "back to school" is such a motivation. I got this NIKE trainers as a present for my Bday and I cant get out without them. Last week, I wore  this sporty inpired dress which is comfy and easy-to-wear for a "tapas night" and going out for a cocktail in a cool terrace. So, Have you girl give to the "baseball trend" a try?  I want to thank my friend Thays Querencia for being there to take me the pics whenever I call her. Have a lovely Monday. Fall is already here :)
Xxx,
E.
¡¡¡Buenos díassssssss!!!
He de decir que me encanta ir vestida de SPORT.
  Un look casual da mucho juego. Ponerme prendas que me llevan  a "la vuelta a las aulas" es una divertida motivación. Éstas NIKE son un regalo de cumpleaños y la verdad es que no me las quito de encima. El otro dia me  puse este vestido  fácil de llevar, muy cómodo y práctico para "una tarde de tapas" y tomar un cocktail.  Y vosotras, ¿habéis experimentado con  la "baseball trend"?  Desde aquí, agradecer a mi amiga Thays Querencia a quien robé un ratito para sacarme las fotos corriendo.  A disfrutar del lunes. El otoño ya está aquí :)
Xxx,
E.

73
73 happyness love
sporty trend
nike girl
gold rings are wild
73 SWAG

TOTAL LOOK

Vestido Sport / Sporty Dress: ZARA (actual)  Bolso /Satchel bag: STD (old)
Nike Vintage High Blazer: (actual) Anillos dorados/ Gold Rings: BSK (actual)







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por estar ahí y por dedicarme un ratito :) Besos!!!

Thanks a lot for being there and for dedicating me your precious time. Kiss Kiss :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...